Jun 19, 2020 · The overall quality of the Joying head unit is really very good. Sound is great, love the included equalizer. The screen is glass capacitive and ...
Missing: carat q=
Sep 24, 2020 · Yes, this is that Joying 8.8" head unit from the Corvette Forum thread. I finally got around to installing mine for the most part (still ...
Mar 10, 2016 · I have a 2000 Corvette with the factory AM/FM CD radio. My question is, if I was able to find a used working Navi radio what do I need to ...
Sep 7, 2021 · Found this over on the Corvette Forum - some C5 folks are excited about having found a head unit that's single-DIN with a centrally-mounting ...
Dec 20, 2021 · this headunit from Joying keeps the stock bezel and stock speaker amps and genuinely sounds so much better than the stock head unit. this is my ...
Nov 30, 2006 · Has anybody changes out the speakers and/or headunit on a 1997-2004 corvette?
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.