Nov 29, 2017 · I've got a DLNA speaker connected to SmartThings and want to play audio files from my Synology NAS to the speaker. The speaker is connected fine ...
Missing: carat q= 88147? 301924
People also ask
How do I access my Synology audio station from the Internet?
Browse Music If you want to be able to access and browse your music files when you are not in your local network, you are recommended to enable QuickConnect at Control Panel > QuickConnect. If you do not have a Synology Account, you can set one up within minutes and then give your DiskStation a QuickConnect ID.
What is the URL to connect to Synology?
Use these links to access your Synology NAS. In this example, the address for DSM is http://Quickconnect.to/YourID. If you do not see the QuickConnect DSM link, click Advanced and make sure DSM is enabled. You can now use the QuickConnect DSM link to access your Synology NAS!
Can I access Synology from the Internet?
Overview. With QuickConnect, you can easily connect to your Synology NAS over the Internet without the hassle of setting up port forwarding rules or other complicated network settings. QuickConnect allows you to connect via a simple customizable address like Quickconnect.to/example.
What does Synology Audio Station do?
With Audio Station, you can organize, browse and play music stored on your Synology NAS over the Internet. Audio Station also supports a large selection of file types, so you can enjoy your music in any format the way you like.
Hey there, I face a serious problem as described below and hope to get some helpful answers ... NAS & SAN. DSM Management · Storage Management · DSM 7.2.
Missing: carat url? q= 88147? 301924
Dec 4, 2017 · I've got a DLNA speaker connected to my network and to SmartThings and want to play audio files from my Synology NAS to the speaker. I know ...
Sep 15, 2020 · I have been casting via DS Audio to a chromecast audio from my phone for a month now. Works great. Today I tried to do it from my wife's ...
Sep 28, 2010 · That window will show the direct URL in the address box. BUT! The link only works if you are already logged into the DS via the web interface.
Sep 1, 2014 · i.e. my DS414 is setup as a local net 192.168.1.x ip address at port 5000. Do I always have to login as Admin and go to Audio station in the ...
After some testing, I found that the hiccups in audio only happen with FLAC files, not MP3s. I have not tested any other format. Is this happening to anyone ...
Oct 6, 2020 · Problem solved. I was assuming that DSAudio App is connecting to port 443 when selecting HTTPS. I have only port 443 open in my router and my ...
Missing: carat 17/ 88147? 301924
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.