Does anyone know if I can add an audio file or recorded attachment to my vinyl record listings so potential buyers will know exactly what they're.
Missing: carat q=
People also ask
How do I go back to the old eBay layout?
Video Explains to go onto the new format landing page which is now "Seller Hub." Hover over My Ebay on upper right, click on Summary. Then go over to the left side hover over "Activity" and click on Sell. And you'll instantly be back on Old Ebay Version format.
What is the item number on eBay URL?
Open the product listings page for the product you want and then scroll to the description section. Look for the eBay item number in the upper right section. It is the 12-digit unique code on the right side of the product description section.
How to find a seller on eBay?
You can search for Sellers via the Advanced link to the right of the eBay Search window. Scroll down to the Seller section and enter the ID and complete the Search at the top or bottom of the page. Please use proper sentence structure and punctuation for posting here in the future.
How do I add a video to my eBay motors listing?

There are three ways to add videos to your listings:

Upload them in the new listing tool when you're creating or revising your listing. ...
Integrate directly with the Media API documentation to upload your videos. ...
List items by using certain third party providers.
eBay · Welcome to the eBay Community! · Severe Weather Protections · Find a Seller Meeting in your area · The eBay for Business Podcast · More Knowledge. More ...
Missing: carat audio/ q= t5/ Audio- attachments- td- 32376365
This is a community Q&A forum for buyers and sellers. Not ebay. If you need some help, contact CS: https://www.ebay.com/help/home. Message 2 of 5. latest ...
Missing: carat q= attachments- 32376365
I have tried the on-line tools to do that but I can't get them to work. See kapwing.com and several others. Anyone have success creating an image file with ...
Missing: carat url? q= https:// 32376365
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
Solved: Can somebody anybody please help me figure out how to add a link to my auctions? mp3 music files from my PC to be exact. I want to have.
Discussion Boards are a great place to learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss the things you love to buy and sell.
Solved: Hello there. I'm a record seller and sell second-hand/original records. Since yesterday eBay has deleted all the target blank links I use to.
Missing: carat q= 32376365
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.