Oct 6, 2020 · The combo of digital sources, barebones DAC, modern AVR in pass through mode, and pro power amp is not the most inviting sound. I'm pretty sure ...
Missing: carat url? 99ve- 99m-
People also ask
What is the history of Canton speakers?
History. Canton was founded in October 1972 by Hubert Milbers (Management), Otfried Sandig (Marketing, Sales), Wolfgang Seikritt (Development) and Günther Seitz (Technology). The company released their first bookshelf speakers that year. The company headquarters are located in Weilrod, Germany.
What is an audio science review?
Review, measurements and discussion of the science behind digital audio and its performance.
Oct 7, 2020 · Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum ... The Canton CT-120s are the best speakers I've ever heard and I'm kinda sad about it (completely subjective).
Missing: url? 80% 99ve- 99m-
Oct 6, 2020 · That being said, I don't think the amp (a Yamaha receiver) I'm using properly maximizes the audio quality from the speakers. Would you mind ...
Missing: carat url? 80% 99ve- 99m-
Oct 5, 2020 · Tweeter: 25 mm Alu-Magnesium-Dome. Loading (RMS-/Peak.): 200 / 350 Watt; Sensitivity: 95,2 dB; Frequency range: 18 - 30.000 Hz; Crossover ...
Missing: 99ve- 99m-
Jun 20, 2021 · I have the CANTON Vento Reference 9.2 DC 7" 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker in Piano Black. They have a nice tweeter and a bit of a kick in the lower ...
Missing: carat 99ve- 99m-
Jan 30, 2023 · The Canton CT-120s are the best speakers I've ever heard and I'm kinda sad about it (completely subjective). The title of the post is the ...
Missing: carat url? 80% 99ve- 99m-
Jun 20, 2021 · if your take is a mediocre performing speakers with good looks, well Canton is a good option. I admire their design too. Looks super cool.
Missing: ct- 99ve- 99m- kinda- sad-
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.