May 6, 2019 · I have an Apollo-R, very smooth analog sound, not harsh or bright. tomcarr OP.
Oct 7, 2006 · I recently bought a brand new Rega Apollo in Dec.2010. I immediately started having problems with remote commands. Sometimes it stated on track ...
I have Apple TV that I would like to stream music from into my Brio-R. I'm looking at a couple of different options right now. 1) Buy a DAC for under $500.
Missing: carat url? q= tracking- 455167/
Jan 12, 2010 · The Apollo's display shows that it is still "playing" and the track counter continues as if it is still playing. The player is well ventilated ...
Jun 5, 2004 · I recently had a very negative experience with Audiokarma.org. I posted threads about equipment that I really enjoyed and, just because some ...
Feb 20, 2008 · On both CD players, I experienced audio drop outs from some of my CDs as they were playing. I noticed that these CDs did have some minor ...
It seems alot of people say to record completely dry and then have a clean slate to work with in the box. So that's what I've been doing but I'm getting that \" ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.