People also ask
I heard a pair of Cantons a long time ago at a place called Phil Reddish sound. Severely impressive. I was already used to some pretty good speakers but...
Missing: carat url? q= https:// 920dc- 822237/
Jan 3, 2024 · There's 2 of the speakers and I'll send they are Karat 920 speakers by Canton, they have 4 ohm impedance, 60 watt DIN power handling, 90 watt ...
Missing: carat url? audiokarma. forums/ index. php? 920dc- 822237/
FWIW, I own a pair of Canton Karat 920 DC's. I purchased them "new" in 1996 to go in a media cabinet housing our first 5.1 Dolby Digital theater system. I hadn' ...
Jun 20, 2021 · Hi, I am looking for a good pair of Bookshelf speakers on speaker stands and was thinking about Canton's Reference 9k until I saw your comment ...
Jun 5, 2004 · I recently had a very negative experience with Audiokarma.org. I posted threads about equipment that I really enjoyed and, just because some ...
Missing: carat index. canton- karat- 920dc- 822237/
Oct 5, 2020 · It's crazy how this speaker is memory holed online. There is this single audio karma thread and that's about it. They were apparently the TOTL ...
Missing: org/ 822237/
Oct 31, 2006 · I bought the Cantons because to my ears, they had better imaging, better dynamics, bigger soundstage, tighter bass and looked a lot better. I ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.