People also ask
Hello, Does any one heard Canton Karat 960 ? Also can any one confirm its woofer size ? What should be the reasonable price for it ?
Missing: carat url? q= https:// threads/ 300.735377/ page-
Jun 5, 2004 · I recently had a very negative experience with Audiokarma.org. I posted threads about equipment that I really enjoyed and, just because some ...
Jun 14, 2021 · The midrange circuit I bypassed the series cap cluster with the Duelund JDM series and replaced the series resistors with Path Audio. All else ...
Sep 10, 2004 · I have a friend in the home audio/video business and he has offered to get speakers for me. The ones we have sort of decided upon (at a cost of ...
Jun 20, 2021 · Karat series was quite popular in the late 90s and early 00s, they had similar configuration with MTM and side woofer, I even owned the M80 DC ...
Feb 27, 2018 · Can your amp handle 4 Ohm speakers? If so, I have just bought a pair of vintage (1988 ish) Canton Karat 30 speakers rated at 92.2 dB. They sound ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.