Aug 18, 2020 · I have a great sounding Marantz 2230 but I'm thinking of having it gone through to fix some lights and a couple other things.
Dec 2, 2010 · Just installed a Marantz SR6004 in my system & have had some problems with using all HDMI inputs/outputs, so while I'm sorting those out I ...
Apr 15, 2020 · Update: I bought Hulakatt's 2230 (great packing job!) and man did it bring those Klipsch Chorus II's back to life.
Oct 15, 2019 · I have a pair of Forte II paired with a Marantz 2325 and absolutely love the sound! I have been thinking about diving into the world of tube ...
Jan 2, 2023 · My Friends C50 and I don't know the price of this item. You can see what I saw. This is what it looks like. 4ohm, optical in, front LR, 20k.
Dec 18, 2017 · I have a Marantz 2238B and the volume pot has to have DeOxit used on it generally around once a month. After I clean it with the DeOxit it ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.