Apr 12, 2024 · https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/youtube-reviewer-threatened-with-legal-action-over-speaker-review.1057053/
Jun 5, 2004 · I recently had a very negative experience with Audiokarma.org. I posted threads about equipment that I really enjoyed and, just because some ...
Jun 27, 2013 · I tried to share a 6 month experience with carts with two failures caused by audio technica and two sheered stylus's caused by me. Pure ...
Feb 18, 2003 · I just noticed in my damn iTunes library that most of my songs are either in 160 KBPS or 192(very few in 192).
Jul 8, 2023 · We went into Audio / Midi and set SSL 12 as audio device. We double checked the ins / outs in song setup. Those all look good. Still cannot get ...
Home theater discussion forums powered by Audioholics.com Free registration and guests can post.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.