I heard a pair of Cantons a long time ago at a place called Phil Reddish sound. Severely impressive. I was already used to some pretty good speakers but...
Missing: q= url? https:// pecking- order. 942063/
People also ask
What is the history of Canton speakers?
History. Canton was founded in October 1972 by Hubert Milbers (Management), Otfried Sandig (Marketing, Sales), Wolfgang Seikritt (Development) and Günther Seitz (Technology). The company released their first bookshelf speakers that year. The company headquarters are located in Weilrod, Germany.
Jun 14, 2021 · These speakers will easily**** provide you full 20hz to 20khz sound, they reach deep in the bass regions and with the Clarity Cap CMR/Path Audio ...
Oct 6, 2020 · The combo of digital sources, barebones DAC, modern AVR in pass through mode, and pro power amp is not the most inviting sound. I'm pretty sure ...
Jun 5, 2004 · Anyway, I've reviewed several of the posts here, and it's a much nicer atmoshphere. I am a collector of Vintage Monster Receiver and Marantz BTW ...
Nov 17, 2010 · Believe me - a speaker that measures poor sounds poor. A speaker that CONSISTENTLY measures well (not only in one review) will sound well.
Feb 9, 2019 · I got them home this morning and hooked them up: woofers sound fine but the tweeters are barely audible and sound scratchy. First things first, ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.